CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT - Free Clinical Communication Solution
AngelEye Health understands the unique needs and challenges faced in the Intensive Care Unit environment. We are committed to supporting you, your team, and the patients and families you serve.
More than 70 hospitals have partnered with AngelEye Health to help better engage patients, parents, and families during hospital stays.
- Supports family integrated care
- Inspires trust of care team, fostering lasting patient loyalty and improving satisfaction
- Facilitates easy access to relevant care information, communication from care team and educational resources, reducing post discharge issues
- Alleviates the financial hardship associated with travel and time off work
For Care Teams
- Streamlines complex workflows through secure communication with patients, families and extended care team
- Video, text, and email eliminate manual, paper-based processes
- Enables better knowledge-sharing & hand-offs to reduce gaps in care
- Improves patient experience allowing for increased HCAHPS scores
AngelEye’s virtual engagement solution provides hospitals with robust tools that remove the barriers separating families from their loved ones’ during their critical care stay. The advanced camera, one-way audio technology, secure clinical communication and online education applications enhance the patient and family experience, improve quality of care, and increase efficiencies across the care continuum.
Family Engagement Application
Provides NICUs and PICUs with robust virtual communication tools that connect clinicians, patients, and families. View loved ones at any time from any device that has an internet connection, including smartphones, PCs, and tablets—especially beneficial for remote parents and extended family who cannot be physically present during critical moments.
Parent Education Solution
For some patients and families, the thought of providing at-home care can be overwhelming. Providing the tools to make this simpler can help relieve anxiety and improve adherence to ongoing care plans. This is especially important for patients with complex or chronic conditions.
AngelEye Health’s flexible Patient and Family Education application empowers parents and keeps them informed throughout their child’s NICU stay and up to 90 days post-discharge with customized, multimedia educational material.
Clinical Communication Solution
Designed by clinicians with a focus on customizable workflow integration for each department, AngelEye streamlines and simplifies consistent information exchange between clinicians, patients, and families throughout the continuum of care.