A robust virtual communication and patient education system for clinicians, patients, and families offering meaningful connection during critical moments.
Designed with robust security and an advanced camera and one-way audio technology, the HIPAA-compliant, Virtual Care Platform enables communication during the hospital stay and after discharge. With Angel Eye, NICUs and PICUs benefit from more efficient workflows, improved outcomes, and enhanced patient and family experience.
Increased Access + Enhanced Quality of Care + Improved Satisfaction
Superior Security and Service
Family Engagement Application
Support family bonding and decrease anxiety with 24/7, live streaming video of the patient, in-app translator for over 100 languages, real-time family chat, and one- way text updates and surveys.
- Bed Management system integration
- Single sign-on for staff
- Family account management with the ability to assign multiple patients to a family account
- Real-time family chat
- One-way patient text updates and surveys from staff to primary parent account
- Language Translator, 100+ languages powered by Google Translate
- Flexible viewing 24/7 or designated hours
Patient and Family Education Application
Empower parents and help them feel informed with customized, mobile educational (video, photos, or presentations) information, available via free iOS and Android app, post-discharge education and resources available up to 90 days post-stay.
- Pre-recorded personalized “how to” videos
- Customized training information
- Post-discharge access to educational resources and videos (available up to 90 days)
- Interactive clinical and patient communication
- 24/7 viewing access via any web-enabled browser, IOS or Android device
- Record/audit of views by patient/family
- HIPAA-compliant content storage
- Centralized Content Repository
Clinical Communication Application
Enable staff to share important information and memorable moments with real-time and recorded patient updates via video, picture, and text to keep parents “in the loop” as a vital member of the care team.
- Store and forward patient update videos
- Patient picture updates
- Text updates, scripted or free text
- Communications sent to primary account
- Record videos during daily rounds
- HIPAA compliant