A robust virtual communication and patient education system for clinicians, patients, and families offering meaningful connection during critical moments.
Designed with robust security and an advanced camera and audio technology the HIPAA compliant AngelEye Virtual Care Platform enables communication during the hospital stay and after discharge. With AngelEye, enhanced engagement creates more efficient workflows, improved outcomes, and enhanced patient and family experience.
Increased Access + Enhanced Quality of Care + Improved Satisfaction
Superior Security and Service
Family Engagement Application
Removing the barriers of working families and remote family members to loved ones in critical care.
Connecting via live-streaming video and one-way audio with their infant or child from any device that has an internet connection. And during times when greater privacy is needed, the camera can be turned off at the bedside with a simple switch by the staff.
- Bed Management system integration
- Single sign-on for staff
- Family account management with the ability to assign multiple patients to a family account
- Real-time family chat
- One-way patient text updates and surveys from staff to primary parent account
- Language Translator, 100+ languages powered by Google Translate
- Flexible viewing 24/7 or designated hours
Patient and Family Education Application
Greater access to educational information for patients supporting key quality initiatives.
A critical resource for patients in the NICU, PICU, ICU, or surgical suites who often have ongoing and complex care needs. The Education application provides easy access to both video-based educational information and documentation customized to a patient’s condition or to a specific hospital unit.
- Pre-recorded personalized “how to” videos
- Customized training information
- Post-discharge access to educational resources and videos (available up to 90 days)
- Interactive clinical and patient communication
- 24/7 viewing access via any web-enabled browser, IOS or Android device
- Record/audit of views by patient/family
- HIPAA-compliant content storage
- Centralized Content Repository
Clinical Communication Application
Continuity of care requires consistent communication not only between clinicians but with patients/families.
The Clinical Communication Application provides tools that make it easy to send patient status updates to family members during surgery or the hospital stay.
- Store and forward patient update videos
- Patient picture updates
- Text updates, scripted or free text
- Communications sent to primary account
- Record videos during daily rounds
- HIPAA compliant