IMPROVE NICU OUTCOMES
Connect Parents and Families With Their Infant
Our state-of-the-art CameraSystem™ brings live-streaming video of the patient to family members anywhere, anytime, on any device. Live-streaming camera access can reduce stress and anxiety for parents, support bonding when family members cannot be at the hospital, and improve staff’s workflow efficiency.
5-inch LED Touch Screen
to assist with camera positioning and on/off capability
for remote software updates
for a clear visual of baby, even in the darkest environments
options for any unit configuration
Wired or WIFI
networking capability to meet your requirements
for future functionality & upgrades
for Essential Education
AngelEye Health’s flexible OnlineEducation Solution empowers parents by offering a portal where hospitals can upload customizable education and monitor parents’ progress on the patient’s path to discharge.
The Solution supports original or licensed photos, videos, PDFs, and presentations organized in a ﬂexible folder structure customized to meet the needs of your families.
- Easy-to-use interface makes managing education content straightforward and effortless.
- Content is available on our free App or online.
- Content can be marked as “core” to ensure all families receive information automatically on admission.
- Content can be assigned to meet the speciﬁc needs of each family.
- The App includes an embedded “acknowledgment” feature that notiﬁes staff when required education is complete.
- The Discharge Checklist isolates required education for an at-a-glance view of the parents’ progress toward a timely discharge.
One-way PatientConnect allows care teams to easily share patient status and memorable moments with real-time texts, pictures, and recorded videos. The Solution supports the care team’s workﬂows and gives families a view into the treatment plan and progress their baby is making from any connected device.
Benefits for Hospitals
- No prescheduling required.
- Messages automatically erase after 24 hours or may be available for the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Reduces disruptive phone calls.
- Improves continuity and consistency of communication with parents.
Benefits for Parents
- Recognition as integral member of the care team.
- On-the-go access with ﬂexible viewing.
- Ability to replay video messages.
- Receive push notiﬁcation alert when new messages are delivered.
Easily Share Patient Status and Memorable Moments
Provide the safest most cost-effective end-to-end Feeding Management Solution
The HIPAA-compliant MilkTracker Solution is accessible through our App or web browser for clinicians. The Solution offers unparalleled patient and family-centered care technology through engagement, support, and education.
Care Team App
- Seamlessly integrates into any EHR (BMDI).
- Automated data entry of feeding and fortiﬁcation statistics, lot numbers, and more.
- Assign and track parent education and resources.
The MilkTracker Difference
- Expert clinician on-site to assess current workﬂows and perform gap analysis.
- Clinical collaboration creating customized application workﬂows to meet the facility’s needs.
- Reliable, on-going 24/7 tech support.
- Breast milk preparation and feeding error reduction.
- Clinicians save signiﬁcant time typically spent on inventory, preparation, and administration.
- Robust and customizable tracking, auditing, and user trends.
Data Behind The Decision
When you’re evaluating and advocating for new technology – having data on the benefits for staff, patients and families can make building the case easier and more efficient. Our Clinical Advisors and Clinical Advisory Board stay abreast of the latest research to bring you the information you need.